- Our large TIPTOE legs are made of powder-coated steel and are 75cm-high (29.5 inches, which is the standard height for a table, a desk or a console table)
- What should I know about table tops and TIPTOE legs?
- You can use a brand new top purchased for the occasion
- You can also give a second life to a pre-owned surface such as old doors, raw wood planks, concrete slubs or any flat surface you can think of.
- Max weight (for 4 legs) : 80kg
- Max height (for 4 legs) : 200x100cm / 78.7 x 39.4 inches
- Suitable thickness: min 20mm and max 41mm / 0.79 x 1.50 inches
- Optimal thickness for intensive use: from 30mm to 41mm / from 1.18 x 1.50 inches
- Our design has been protected and patented internationally
EASY USE & INSTALLATION
QUALITY & COMMITMENT
Our products are manufactured in some of Europe’s best factories. We have built strong relationships with our partners and we have made sure that our products are made in good conditions with high–quality materials.