- Our small outdoor TIPTOE legs are made of powder-coated steel and they have received a special coating that makes them ultra-resistant to outdoor conditions (anti-UV, anti-corrosion 100% polyester painting). They are 40cm-high (15.7 inches), which is the standard height for a coffee table or a bench.
- What should I know about table tops and TIPTOE legs?
- You can use a brand new top purchased for the occasion
- You can also give a second life to a pre-owned surface such as old doors, raw wood planks, concrete slubs or any flat surface you can think of.
- Max weight (for 4 legs) : 160kg
- Max height (for 4 legs) : 160x100cm / 78.7 x 63.0 inches
- Max thickness: 45mm / 1.77 inches
- Our design has been protected and patented internationally
QUALITY & COMMITMENT
Our products are manufactured in some of Europe’s best factories. We have built strong relationships with our partners and we have made sure that our products are made in good conditions with top-quality locally-sourced materials.
Are TIPTOE tables stable? Yes, they are. Our large TIPTOE legs have been designed for all kinds of everyday use. We have designed and improved the clampimg system of our legs overtime in collaboration with engineers and designers to ensure maximum stability.
- May I use a table top made of glass on TIPTOE legs? Yes, it is possible. However, we recommend that you use only tempered glass with a thickness of at least 1cm (0.39 inches)
- May I choose several colors? As of today, we offer 8 different colors for the indoor leg type in addition to 4 colors for the outdoor type. We will extend this offer with new colors and limited editions in the months to come.
- May I use my TIPTOE legs outside? If you own our outdoor TIPTOE leg, yes it has been designed specifically for this purpose. For indoor type, you can use it outside but make sure they are not exposed to rough conditions such as intense humidity or heavy rain. A covered terrace is adapted for instance.